Mulberry’s Farm Ltd – Booking Terms and Conditions
In order to comply with countryside planning policy, we operate as a Greener Camping Club members-only campsite. The Club was established by people with a passion for sustainable, eco-friendly camping holidays. When you book your holiday with us, you will be enrolled as a member of the Club. Membership costs just £10 for the calendar year and gives you access to some of the greenest campsites in the UK. It also includes participation in the Club’s ‘Trees for Life’ scheme, whereby a tree is planted for every member we enrol.
Mulberry’s Farm Ltd operates an ADULTS ONLY touring, glamping and camping site
(18 years +)
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our bookings and by making a booking you acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below:
1. The guest and their party agree to read and abide by these conditions and the general site rules.
2. The management reserve the right to remove guests or parties from the site should the booking conditions or general site rules be breached. Fees paid will not be refunded.
3. The management reserve the right to refuse a booking or access to the site at any time and without reason.
4. Bookings are made on the understanding that occupancy of the site is for holiday purpose only, for only the period of time agreed, the pitch/unit type requested and only the number of occupants booked in.
5. It is your responsibility to assess if your chosen pitch is suitable for your stay.
6. Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival to 11am on your day of departure. Final check in will be 8pm, please do not arrive after this time as check in will be closed.
7. No guests under 18 years of age will be allowed to stay, should you arrive with a group member who is below this age, you will not be allowed access to the site and no refunds will be given.
8. We a do not allow group bookings, defined as: more than 2 persons per pitch, more than 1 tent/unit per pitch or multi-pitch (more than 1 pitch) bookings. This applies even when individual group members book separately. Should you arrive as a group (as defined above), you will be refused entry or asked to vacate the site, no refunds will be given.
9. Bookings must be secured with a 50% deposit which is non-refundable. Please note that in addition to the deposit full payment for your Greener Camping Club membership is required (if applicable) which is not refundable. Bookings made within 14 days of your arrival date must be paid in full, this will be non-refundable.
10. Payment for the balance of your full stay will be required 14 days prior to your arrival date. This is non-refundable. Should we not receive the balance by this time your booking will be assumed cancelled and no refunds will be given.
11. You will be charged for the duration of stay that you requested at time of booking i.e if you arrive late or leave early no refunds will be given. Extensions to your stay will be considered a separate booking.
12. Additional charges may be applied throughout your stay should your circumstances change.
13. Payments made to Mulberry’s Farm Ltd, including both deposits and payments for the full duration of your stay are NON-REFUNDABLE.
14. As a small site we are only able to accept one vehicle per pitch. Please do not arrive with more than one vehicle without discussing your requirements first, as we will not be able to accommodate the extra vehicle on site. Large commercial vehicles, trailers, boats, jet skis (or similar) cannot be accommodated.
15. As a small site we are unable to accommodate visitors and ask that you meet friends and family off the site.
16. It may be possible to defer your booking and payments (once only) by request, if we are informed 14 days prior to your stay. This will be subject to availability. Should we not be able to accommodate your booking on the alternative date (or those subsequently offered) your booking will be assumed cancelled and no refunds will be given.
17. Deferral requests made within 14 days of your stay will be deemed to be a cancellation and no refunds will be given.
18. Any agreed deferrals must be taken within the season (March to October) of the booked year.
19. In the event of Mulberry’s Farm Ltd offering a refund of any payments made, we reserve the right to charge a £10 administration fee, and recover any 3rd party agent fees.
20. Mulberry's Farm Ltd has the right to cancel your booking where we believe is an unacceptable risk due to extreme weather conditions in this instance an alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
21. Campsites can be subject to harsh weather conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that your accommodation is pitched correctly and robust. We accept no responsibility for damage to your property whether it be occupied or unoccupied and we will not provide a refund due to poor weather either during or prior to your stay.
22. Mulberry's Farm Ltd reserve the right to charge for any damage you or your party may cause to property or grounds.
23. Mulberry’s Farm Ltd accepts no responsibility for content or representations made via 3rdparty websites or other media.
24. Mulberry’s Farm Ltd does not accept any obligation or liability for any alteration caused by civil strife, force majeure, strikes, sickness, bad weather, technical transportation problems, any enforceable shutdown by government bodies or other circumstances beyond our control.
25. The guest and their party agree to help us keep this list as short as possible by not acting in a negative way that we haven’t already seen or anticipated (when we opened we had 5 conditions and behind every point there’s a story!)
26. P.S. thanks for reading this far, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch…