These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our bookings and by making a booking you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below:
1. The guest and their party agree to read and abide by these conditions and the general site rules.
2. The management reserve the right to remove guests or parties from the site should the booking conditions or general site rules be breached. Fees paid will not be refunded.
3. The management reserve the right to refuse a booking or access to the site at any time and without reason.
4. Bookings are made on the understandings that occupancy of the site is for holiday purpose only, for only the period of time agreed and only the number of occupants booked in.
5. Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival to 11am on your day of departure.
6. We a do not allow single sex groups above 2 persons, e.g. stag or hen parties. Or excessively large mixed sex groups, this will be at the discretion of the management.
7. Bookings must be secured with a deposit or payment in full which is non-refundable.
8. Payment for the full stay will be required upon arrival and prior to pitching. This is non-refundable.
9. Additional charges may be applied throughout your stay should circumstances change e.g. an extra guest joins you.
10. As a small site we only able to accept one vehicle per pitch. Please do not arrive with more than one vehicle without discussing your requirements first as we will not be able to accommodate the extra vehicle (The nearest public car park is approximately 1.5 miles away).
11. As a small site we are unable to accommodate visitors and ask that you meet friends and family of the site.
12. Payments made to Mulberry’s Farm Ltd, including both deposits and payments for the full duration of your stay are NON-REFUNDABLE.
13. It may be possible to defer your booking and payments (once only) by request if we are informed 4 weeks prior to your stay, though this will be subject to availability. Should we not be able to accommodate your booking on the alternative date (or those subsequently offered) your booking will be assumed cancelled and no refunds will be given.
14. Deferral requests made within 4 weeks of your stay will be deemed to be a cancellation and no refunds will be given.
15. Any deferrals must be taken within the season (March to October) of the booking year.
16. Mulberry’s Farm Limited does not accept any obligation or liability for any alteration caused by civil strife, force majeure, strikes, sickness, bad weather, technical transportation problems, any enforceable shutdown by government bodies or other circumstances beyond our control.